Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Big Day

Welcome!

Yesterday was one of the most wonderful days. I finally got the keys to my brand new house. After two long years on paper the final touches were on and the time had come for the big handing over of the keys. Although there was a little hiccup with the keys (they seemed to be missing in the handover pack) I handed over the final payment at about 12:30 yesterday, and finally got my keys at about four.. better late than never right. Apart from that all went well. Yesterday involved two van loads (my Dad has a giant van which has come in quite handy) and a swift load, not that it had much in it but it all helps. I made sure that I put in a couple of sentimental pieces first. I am hoping and wishing the rain goes away so today can see furniture moved with the help of some of my lovely friends. Well I best be off and pack some more but thought I would share a couple of photos with you. kijaro x


All ready to move in... just missing a driveway and landscaping.

The sentimental first item.

The welcoming party at the front door.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it. can't wait to see it grow more and more beautiful as you decorate. love the gayware! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you pretty lady. I can not wait to find out whats in all those boxes!

    ReplyDelete